Season 5 Episode 3 “When a new blip lands the Legends in 1947 Los Angeles, it puts them on the trail of Benjamin “Bugsy” Siegel; Sara, Ray and Constantine devise a plan to capture him; Ava struggles with being on the sidelines with Rory.”
What I Liked?
1. Astra is now in charge of the souls that she released because every human they kill makes her rich. I’m not sure what to make of this as she doesn’t strike me as a dangerous type.
2. Nate struggles to find the video message on the waverider so he goes to Behrad’s parents house for a party and runs into a new Zari in this timeline. Zari in this current timeline is somewhat of a social media personality with millions of followers.
3. This weeks big bad is a gangster named Bugsy who has a gun from hell which wipes out anyone he shoots and can even kill a group of people with 1 bullet.
4. Constantine and Ray try to save Jeanie from starting the engine of her car but it’s too late and she dies which angers Constantine.
What I Disliked?
1. Mick has been reduced to being a baby sitter for Ava on the mission and he basically doesn’t do anything except throw 1 punch.
2. I felt as if they tried to be serious this episode but with the way the jokes for wrote it just ruined the episode.
Constantine brings Bugsy to hell along with his gun with 5 bullets left in it. Constantine kills people that tried to keep him from getting to Astra, He makes it to her with 1 bullet left but decides to keep trying with Astra and tells her he won’t give up. On his way out he shoots and kills Bugsy for Jeanie.
Constantine takes this slot this week because the episode mainly focused on him.
Fairly below average episode this week. It was a good episode for Constantine but everything else was boring.