Season 5 Episode 8 “The Legends continue their hunt for pieces for the Loom of Fate and find themselves face to face with William Shakespeare; Ray and Nora make another big life decision that leaves the team surprised.”
What I Liked?
1. The Legends get into a bar fight and end up changing history again, this time by making Shakespear change his original story of Romeo & Juliet as lovers to Romeo & Juliet as Superheroes.
2. Ray and Nate’s bromance has been something special to see on the show. It’s the type of bromance Ray had with Mick and Snart in earlier seasons. Ray will be a miss on the show.
What I Disliked?
1. This point is just about Ray leaving the show. He’s had some great moments on the show and his exit is not needed.
2. The episode dragged… it was really boring and just a really bad send off for Ray.
3. The Legends end up doing a play as Romeo & Juliet which was just really bad.
Ray’s goodbye to Gideon, and asking her to take care of the team for him. He finally got his goodbye with Nate which was emotional, felt real.
Ray, even in his final episode he was the standout.
The episode was beyond boring, really disappointing and just straight up a bad goodbye episode for Ray, one of the original Legends. Deserved better from the showrunners.